Whether you've been hit by an unexpected equipment breakdown or are planning ahead to avoid eventual problems with an old system, Haley Mechanical offers a complete line of quality gas boilers to heat your home efficiently.
Designed to work with radiant heating systems, Lennox® gas- and oil-fired boilers circulate warm water or steam through a network of pipes. Like Lennox furnaces, these products are built to deliver reliable and efficient performance.
Patching a broken or old system means putting today's money into yesterday's technology. With a new boiler, you get a fresh start with advanced high-quality technology designed for comfort and reliability.
However, simply installing a new boiler into an old system may not be the best solution. Haley can evaluate your entire system to ensure you're getting the equipment that fulfills your comfort needs.
How To Choose a Heating & Cooling Contractor
What qualities should you look for in a heating & cooling company? Haley Mechanical is Ann Arbor's go to company for heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical & geothermal. Give us a call (734·424·9170) today!
- 50,000 - 399,000 Btu/Hr
- 95% AFUE Efficiency
- Up to 98.6% Low Temp Application Efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant
- Condensing Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Fully Modulating Burner w/ 5:1 Turndown
- Extended Service Agreement Available
The Zone Sentry
- Enhances the overall performance of any zone valve system
- Uses up to 93% less energy than other commonly-installed zone valves
- Use up to 12 valves on one 40VA transformer
- Bidirectional flow; can't be installed backwards
- Indicator shows ball valve's actual position
- Multi-function LED assists with troubleshooting
Haley Mechanical · 1535 Baker Road, Dexter, Michigan 48130
www.HaleyMechanical.com · email@example.com ·